As you are all aware, we have recently launched the new SWBio DTP website. As part of the re-launch we would like to showcase some of your research, therefore, we are launching a SWBio DTP image competition!
The only requirement is that you include images/photographs directly associated with your research.
There will be two categories:
- Science in the lab
- Science in the field
A winner for each category will be chosen by the SWBio DTP Implementation Group. There will also be a student-choice winner for each category.
Here are some examples from the Wellcome Image Awards to help get you inspired!
Deadline: Wednesday 31st May.
Winners will receive £25 in Amazon vouchers.
- Files can be sent in the form of PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPEG. Email your entries to email@example.com.
- Images should be a maximum of 25MB and of a high-resolution.
- Please include a title and a short caption explaining the image and how it relates to your research (100 words maximum).
- All entries should be original and not infringe any copyright laws.
- Entries should have been taken by yourself.
- Diagram-type images are allowed.
- We would like to showcase your images (with authors’ name and affiliation clearly included). Therefore, unless otherwise stated, submitting your image to the SWBio DTP for this competition will constitute that you are happy for your image(s) to be displayed on the SWBio DTP website and for them to be used for other SWBio DTP marketing/advertising purposes. Of note, images may need to be edited due to space restrictions.